These interactive platforms allow you to focus on the information that matters most to larger teams, sub-groups, and their leaders. This product is informed by feedback from clients like you and Paradigm’s expertise in helping organizations leverage behavioral-based insights to course-correct underperforming and under-communicating teams.
Help Teams Thrive In Today’s Evolving Landscape While Fostering A Positive Work Environment
The Group Insights Report supports:
- Shared direction
- Peak collaboration
- Respect and appreciation for differences
The WorkPlace Big FiveTM Profile Group Insights Report provides a graphical narrative of team member scores on the five WorkPlace supertraits and twenty-three subtraits. With thoughtful prompts and the Practitioner Toolbox facilitator tools (found in the MyParadigm Dashboard), you can use these Group Insights to create meaningful action for any of the following team-based applications:
Group Insights Report: Key Features & Benefits
Interactive custom setup
- Enables dynamic exploration of specific traits and trait combinations for the entire group — or smaller work teams.
- Optional participant anonymization feature.
- Download images to use in presentations, include in reports.
Robust data insights and visualizations
- At-a-glance team data insights at the subtrait level.
- Smart narrative text helps teams and facilitators put the data in context.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use format.
Me & We Analysis
- This Paradigm framework uncovers how we both collaborate together and work independently.
- The Me and We lenses support global, at-a-glance insights that spark powerful conversations, launch action plans, and uncover best-fit approaches to collaboration and work completion.
- Includes downloadable fill-in forms for individual and team reflection.
Designed To Support Your Team
Interactive dashboard format
- Not a PDF, but designed to help you focus on the information that matters most to you and in digestible pieces.
Web-based leader and participant report
- WorkPlace Big Five ProfileTM Practitioners can easily share a downloadable report with participants, including team leaders.
- This is not only a report, but an ecosystem to support teams.
- Practitioners will find session slide decks, facilitator guides, and participant workbooks in the My Paradigm Dashboard.
Collaborative Insights Series Reports
Remote and Hybrid Work
- This report is unique in approach in that it analyzes the dynamics of team behaviors through the lens of the WorkPlace Big Five ProfileTM and within the context of remote and hybrid work settings.
- Paradigm focuses on these five key competencies to maximize the impact of this report: Aligning, Relating, Learning, Creating, and Completing.
- This report, accompanied by participant workbooks and facilitator tools, will guide you on an exploration of how team behavioral energy for these competencies impacts team well-being, performance, cohesion, productivity, engagement, and goal attainment.
- The Five Dysfunctions is a popular and impactful framework for understanding the behavioral elements that contribute to team dysfunction. Because this model is behavior-based, the WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ is an agile diagnostic to help teams understand their risk profiles, opportunities, and paths toward optimum team health.
- Paradigm offers a suite of practical, concise, and action-oriented tools with this report. WorkPlace certified practitioners can access this suite, including an in-depth facilitator toolkit and participant workbooks in the My Paradigm Dashboard’s Practitioner Toolbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
While the full-length Group Insights Report is only accessible online via your My Paradigm Dashboard logins, you can access aspects of the report offline. The report’s Team Trait Summary section has a webpage download that does not require a login and encompasses an abbreviated version of the report that you can distribute to your team. Also, every graph contained in the report can be downloaded into a PNG format so you can embed these into any slide decks or handouts you are preparing for your team.
The report was designed to be displayed and shared live via an in-person or online presentation. You can share the HTML online abbreviated version with your group as it does not require to be logged in to the My Paradigm Dashboard. Paradigm offers a slide deck that is designed specifically for sharing graph downloads from the report. Simply find the slide that relates to the supertrait and domain subtraits, subtrait, group of custom subtraits, or composite view, and insert the downloaded image. Or you can build a slide show or handout using the PNGs downloaded from the report itself.
The Group Insights Report will be available to order on September 13, 2023. The ordering process is the same as the previous WorkPlace Teamer Report.
The report is on a tiered pricing structure and the price will depend on the number of people in your group, and if you have added the supplemental sections (Hybrid Work and Me/We) to the core Group Insights Report. For the first six weeks of introducing the product (September 13 – October 25, 2023) the report will be offered at a 25% discount.
|Product||Number of Credits for Group Insights Report||Introductory Discount|
|75 Credits||56 Credits|
|125 Credits||94 Credits|
|200 Credits||150 Credits|
|Five Dysfunctions||30 Credits||23 Credits|
|Remote work||30 Credits||23 Credits|
If your organization did not place an order for the WorkPlace Teamer report between June 2021 – June 2023:
- The WorkPlace Teamer report will be retired from your My Paradigm Dashboard. All your previously ordered Teamer reports on the current system will be transferred into the new Group Insights Report on September 13.
If your organization placed an order for the WorkPlace Teamer report between June 2021 – June 2023:
- Your organization will still have access to both the WorkPlace Teamer report and the Group Insights report on September 13. The WorkPlace Teamer reports will be retired for your organization on January 15, 2024. On this date, your existing WorkPlace Teamer reports in your My Paradigm Dashboard will be converted into the new Group Insights Report.
The Group Insights Report requires at least two people to run the report. The report’s maximum number of people is 100. If you need insights for groups over 100 people, please contact us so that we can assist you with a solution that best meets your needs.
The Group Insights Report integrates client feedback on the Teamer and an evolution that provides greater depth and breadth on teams and groups than was possible with the Teamer report.
The web-based platform affords practitioners the ability to zoom in and out on the information that matters most for group understanding. Elements of the report are available in PDF format and a static HTML version of the report is available for team members and their leaders.
As part of Paradigm’s Group Insights development, we evaluated use of all Teamer modules and also did a literature review to benchmark their utility and prominence. The results showed that the Group Insights Report and our community would benefit from a core report, the Group Insights Report, that is an expanded version of the most popular part of the Teamer. We included a new module in this core report called the Me/We PLOT. It is a simple, but powerful tool for understanding group relational and work styles.
The Collaborative Insights series reports offered at launch will be the Remote and Hybrid Work report and Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions. The Collaborative Insights series will include additional reports over time to meet client needs.
WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ practitioners also told us that they wanted more facilitator and participant assets for team facilitation and coaching. With this in mind, we have created a robust Group Insights section of the Practitioners Toolbox, downloadable directly from the report. And, the tools are offered at no extra change.
While the full-length Group Insights Report does not support printing, every graph contained in the report can be downloaded into a PNG format so you can embed these into any slide decks or handouts you are preparing for your team. It is also possible to take screenshots of other aspects of the report and save them as images. Once the images are saved to your device you can print the snippets you require.
It’s Paradigm’s! Our product development team created this model based on our research and understanding of the behavioral elements related to success in these work environments. Paradigm focuses on these five key competencies to maximize the impact of this report: Aligning, Relating, Learning, Creating, and Completing.
The Group Insights Report can be used for a variety of different applications. Here’s a starter list:
- Team coaching
- Sources of conflict
- New leader onboarding
- Team formation
- Onboarding new team members
- Division of labor
- Change management
- Remote work
If you have an application or goal that isn’t on this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be delighted to assist you.
If your organization need insights for groups over 100 people, please contact us so that we can assist you with a solution that best meets your needs.
Copyright © 2023 Paradigm Personality Lab All Rights Reserved.